Hi everyone. I think I may be in love! His name is Tristan and he's the son of Mommy's friend Liz. It all started several weeks back when he gave me his stuffed cat when I was over at his house. He knew that I liked it so he let me take it home with me. And then this week we got to hang out together and he slipped me a sour gummy worm when Mommy wasn't looking. I'd already eaten half of it when Mommy figured it out, so she let me finish. AND when I fell down and bonked my head, he sang me a song to help me feel better. How could I not love someone that showers me with stuffed animals, stuffs me with candy, and sings to me?

Maybe I just admire his maturity. He's old enough to be in SCHOOL (preschool that is). I'm hoping if I follow him around I'll learn a thing or two from him.

3 comments:
older men huh molly? he is a cutie i must admit :)
i hope you get better very soon-abby and i want to play!
Now this is waaaay too cute! Kudos to you for catching them in this moment!:-)
Soo cute! I love the gate pic!
-Liz
Post a Comment