Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Old Faithful of Sacramento...

Have I ever had a wonderful couple of days! Yesterday Mommy introduced me to a great style of music from her Canadian homeland. The band is called Great Big Sea and it's a mix of celtic and folk and pop. Anyway, I loved this CD so much that I couldn't stop dancing. I just had to shake my booty! Check out my dance video below! (Mommy apologizes for her shaky camera work)



And then this morning, Mommy and I went to a water spray park where water comes shooting out of the ground just like Old Faithful! Can you believe it? What a wonderful invention and a perfect way to beat the 100-degree heat we have today! I had a blast running around with the big kids and Mommy enjoyed visiting with the other ladies from her mommy group. AND this park is only a 2-minute drive from our house so Mommy promised me we could come fairly regularly to play! Yay! Hope you're all beating the summer heat!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That music video is so adorable! Love your moves, Molly! We want to come play with you at the water park, call us anytime!

DeAnna said...

That was the cutest ever!!

Kacie said...

Hey there! Getting caught up on all the blogs. That water park looks super fun. Where is it? I bet Jonah would love running around there...we'll have to go sometime!