Well, it appears that my birthday has come early! Yesterday a rather large box arrived with MY name on it. Mommy and Daddy spent about 20 minutes sorting through the parts and pieces in the box and the next thing I knew they had built me my very own kitchen. I love it! Thank you to Nani & Papa and Grandma & Grandpa Belknap who contributed to this amazing gift. I can't wait to whip up some culinary masterpieces in this baby. Unfortunately, I think the oven may be broken on it because it doesn't get very hot at all. I just don't have the heart to tell Mommy and Daddy though because they worked so hard on it.

All in all, this has been a wonderful week. So far Mommy has only cornered me into one photo shoot, which wasn't too horrible considering she took me to the mall to shoot pictures in front of some cool tile. I love going to the mall and watching all the crazy people run around. People in California seem much more "frantic" then the people I saw up in Canada. Too much Starbucks I guess. Anyway... that's it from me! Love ya!


1 comment:
That's a neat kitchen Molly! Issy told me to tell you that she can't wait to come play with you and have you make her lunch!!
Post a Comment