#5 - He comes home from work & plays with me for hours, even though he's tired.
#4 - He gives me my bath every night and let's me splash him.
#3 - He shares his french fries with me at In-N-Out!
#2 - I got my fabulous long eyelashes from his end of the gene pool!
AND #1 - He wrestles with me and doesn't hold back just because I'm a girl!
And here's why Mommy thinks Daddy is such a great father:
#5 - He comes home from work and plays with me, giving Mommy a break.
#4 - He gives me my bath every night, giving Mommy a break.
#3 - He feeds me sometimes when we go out to eat, giving Mommy a break.
#2 - I got my fabulous long eyelashes from his end of the gene pool!
AND #1 - He wrestles with me, giving Mommy a break!
Hmmm... I wonder what Mommy was trying to say there? Anyway, here's some pictures from our Father's Day. Daddy spent some time with me blowing bubbles outside. I found it a little frustrating because every time I tried to grab the bubbles they disappeared. I still can't figure out how Daddy does that! He's the best daddy in the whole world and I love him!


1 comment:
Looks like Molly and Mommy are on the same page! Daddy's wonderful for a whole bunch of reasons, eh?
Love the bubbles and enjoyed seeing Molly dance!
:-)
Kerry
Post a Comment