Sunday, June 10, 2007

A fun week with my grandparents!

Hi there everyone and greetings from Sacramento! I have had a wonderful week with my Grandma and Grandpa Belknap. They were so much fun and we had a wonderful time playing together. I miss them already and really enjoyed showing off my new walking skills. Here's a picture of us just before they left this morning...


While they were here, we spent some time with my great aunt & uncle and my cousins. I got to play in the hot tub and try out a new flotation device. This thing was great! Nothing like kicking back and enjoying the water on a hot day. But the best part was getting to play with my cousins Logan and Brandon (seen below). They made me laugh and laugh and laugh. Especially that Logan character. He was like my own one-man show! He told Mommy last night that when he and I were both big that we were going to get married. Daddy pointed out that this was illegal in most states, being that we're cousins. Too bad because he's a lot of fun!



And today is my 11-month birthday! And to celebrate the anniversary of my birth, I finally cut my 3rd tooth (after several weeks of agony). Number 4 is right behind and will probably make its appearance in the next few days. Phew... am I glad to see an end to that suffering. Too bad Mommy can already see tooth number 5 and 6 coming around the corner! Finally, I just wanted to apologize to my Auntie Tricia, Uncle Dave, Alex and Maya. I'm sorry that our Anaheim Mighty Ducks trounced your Ottawa Senators to win the Stanley Cup finals. Mommy mourned the Senators' loss, but not me! I'm Californian!

No comments: