Thursday was "Back to School" day for Molly! It's hard to believe that my little girl is a first grader! Here she was the morning of her first day. Click HERE to see compare it with her photo from the first day of kindergarten!
Molly was pretty nervous about her first day of first grade. She knew that she was getting a new teacher, and was unsure how many of her kindergarten friends would be in her class (there's THREE first grade classes). So needless to say, she was very happy to learn that her friends Audrey and Noelle were in her class as well!
The first thing her teacher did when we arrived, was have the students line up and teach them the protocol of filing into the classroom. I immediately LOVED her new teacher, Mrs Valdez, because she was so friendly and EXCITED to be there with the kids.
And here's Molly and her new teacher, Mrs. Valdez. I've heard such fabulous things about her as a teacher and I couldn't be more excited about Molly being in her class. She shines with such a warm and kind spirit, and she is the kind of personality that I could see Molly thriving under! I'm really looking forward to a fabulous year!





No comments:
Post a Comment