
The kids loved watching a bear rip into his afternoon snack. Garrett kept shouting, "Touch bear!" and I had to explain that hugging a live bear wasn't in his best interest.


I used the opportunity of having other mommies around to do a little "out of stroller" training. Usually when we're out in a busy place Garrett and Paige aren't allowed out of the stroller because it's so hard to keep track of all three of them. But I was really impressed that they stuck close to me and listened so well! They may have earned themselves some more time out of the stroller!

We also got to spend a little time playing in the park playground. This is also something I don't do much, because Garrett and Paige go in two separate directions and aren't quite old enough to be "safe" on the play structures. This day proved to be no different because as I was helping Garrett across a balance beam, I looked over and saw Paige five feet up the climbing wall. Of course I had to take a quick picture before running to make sure she didn't fall off.

All in all... it was a great day. And the best part was that the kids were so exhausted that they had nice long afternoon naps!
No comments:
Post a Comment