Date night started out with Thai food, and we loved the great conversation and the fact that we didn't have to cut up anyone's food for them. I also had a beer and got ID'ed, which made me feel particularly young. Ha ha ha! Then we were off to the game. We had seats at the TOP of the stadium (read: nose bleeds). But I brought my camera and 400mm super telephoto lens which more than compensated for the distance. Steve and I had a blast shooting pictures and we both have a new appreciation for sports photographers. Those long lenses are HEAVY and my wrist hurts this morning from holding it.




The game went into overtime and the stadium was vibrating with excitement. The Kings did eventually lose, which was unfortunate (although Steve is a Lakers fan), but it couldn't have had a better evening. Thanks to all our friends for the extra special night out. It was needed and appreciated!
No comments:
Post a Comment