Sunday, July 11, 2010

The last of the birthday celebrations...

Well... Molly's birthday is finally over. The last of the birthday celebrations occurred yesterday evening at our annual Sacramento Mother's of Multiples (SMOM) pool party. Since it was Molly's birthday, we brought a huge cake to share with everyone and they all sang Happy Birthday. The funny part was that she was convinced that all those people were there at the pool party to celebrate HER!


It was such a fun time and all the kids had a great time in the pool. It was interesting to us that Paige was the brave one and Garrett was much more timid and scared in the water. And Molly was doing such a great job putting her face in the pool. I'm looking forward to see how she does in swim lessons this week!


I've made the commitment this year to get a little more involved with my SMOM group, and am now sitting on the Board as Historian. What is Historian, you ask? Basically, I go to the different events and take pictures. I thought it was a pretty fitting job... wouldn't you say? Here's some of the families of SMOM.

No comments: