Thursday, May 27, 2010

Preschool picnic at the park...

This morning, we went to the park with Molly's preschool for their "end of the year" picnic. I was not looking forward to it at all, as I've been sick the last couple of days and my antibiotics hadn't quite kicked in yet. But I know Molly would be heart-broken if we didn't go and recognized that mommies don't get sick days. So off we went.

All the kids wore their sun visors that they made in class. She wore it ALL day and even insisted on bringing it to bed with her.


I took the opportunity to try Garrett and Paige on a one-nap schedule, and they enjoyed their time with the big kids. They're still small enough to share a swing, which Garrett always LOVES.


Paige, on the other hand, was a little more indignant that she has to share a swing with her brother.


We were not able to stay until the end because all three of them started melting down after a couple of hours. And I was getting a little tired chasing Garrett down. In the blink of an eye he was chasing squirrels across the field, or climbing the play structure, or trying to drink the container of soapy water they were using to blow bubbles. That boy is FAST.

1 comment:

Christie, Scott, Hailey and Luke said...

Yay Molly! We know you had a great year at preschool and have grown up so much! Glad you guys went to the picnic and had fun despite not feeling well. Miss you all!