

The few pictures that I took turned out pretty horrible because our "party room" was extremely dark (read: spa ambiance). But it didn't stop us from enjoying our cranberry juice mixed with champagne, chocolate-dipped strawberries, cookies and cheese & crackers. And needless to say, my facial was heavenly. We all agreed that this was definitely something that had to happen more than once a year. Someone tell my husband that this is what he can get me for my birthday in September!
My favorite Mother's Day present however, was something Molly made at preschool. It was a painting of flowers made from her handprints, and on the back of it were her answers to some questions about me:
My Mom is good at... marrying Daddy and making him happy.
My Mom likes to... play with me and Garrett and Paige.
My Mom gets mad when... I hit her.
When I am at school, my mom... puts Garrett and Paige to bed.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh. Molly's fill in the blank thingy is the cutest ever. Glad you had such a nice Mother's Day weekend.
Post a Comment