
Garrett is simply huge. He's easily over the 20 pound mark now and we need to transition him out of his carrier. He's growing faster than his muscles can catch up so he's not sitting yet. And neither baby rolls over yet, which is probably a result of Mommy's lack of dedication to tummy time and their fast growth. Sigh... Garrett's definitely teething already, and has become a drool machine. We're also strugging with his eczema so if anyone has any good solutions to help the poor guy, I'd welcome your input.
5 comments:
They are so precious!!! I had to catch up, so many posts I read but man oh man I can't believe how fast they grow!!!! Your little ones are cuties though, ALL 3 of them:)
Those are some big babies! And super cute too! Try aquaphor on Garret's face wherever drool is getting him. We were introduced to it in the hospital and it works wonders!
Love this pics! Both the girls have eczema- we use Aquaphor after baths (all over) and Hydrocortizone when it gets bad.
Love these picstures Amy! So cute!
I miss them! Such great pictures! Give all three hugs from me!
Post a Comment