
Well, today is Father's Day. And the kids definitely made Steve work for the title of "Father". The picture above kinda says it all... grumpy babies. I did everything I could to shield Daddy from the misery, especially on this special day, but he went beyond the call of duty and helped out. When I asked Molly why Daddy is the best daddy ever she gave two responses...
1. Because he lets me ride on his shoulders.
2. Because he plays in the pool with me.
Happy Father's Day Steve. There isn't a husband more committed to his family. There isn't a father more in love with his children. We love you and want you to know we appreciate all the ways you love and care for us! You're the best!
Footnote: Did you notice the kids coordinating outfits in the picture?
1 comment:
Happy Father's Day Steve! You're a GREAT Daddy!!
The Gallardo's
Post a Comment