Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Bumbo Solution...

Hi everyone! Life here is perking along. I've decided that I'm a rockstar mother after taking all three kids yesterday and successfully completing a grocery shopping! One baby in the shopping cart, one in the Baby Bjorn and Molly walking! I've also discovered a key to Paige's happiness. The last few weeks it seemed that the only thing that would make her happy was if she was being held. Considering I have two babies to deal with, this is a difficult option. But I finally figured out that it wasn't ME she wanted... she just wanted to sit upright. Sitting on a recline just wouldn't do. Thank God for the Bumbo! I think God created this handy chair for kids just like her!


In an attempt to have equality to all children, I tried to get some cute pictures of Paige yesterday to put on the blog since I've posted more photos of Garrett lately. I only got a couple of shots off before Molly decided that she had to get in the game. She grabbed our point and shoot camera (with my permission) and started shooting.


And here's one of her shots. She may have inherited a photographer's eye!


And here's the picture that I took. Molly's may actually be cuter!


On the Garrett front, he's definitely my talkative baby. All you have to do is glance at him and he'll start smiling and cooing away. He's such a happy boy! Check out this cute video of him telling me all about his day...

No comments: