For Mother's Day, the only thing I wanted was a day completely free of parenting. I decided to save it for when my sister came, and we had a fabulous day! We started off with a photo shoot because I love taking pictures and she's the perfect photogenic subject! We took pictures in Old Sacramento, and when it started getting too hot (it hit 106F/41C) we moved to the inside of the capitol building. Then we had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Then shopping. Then home for photo editing and freshening up, before heading out for sushi for dinner and a movie with friends. It was the perfect day. I feel recharged and ready to parent once again. Thank you Steve for a day off, and thanks Trish for taking me out! Here's some of the pictures of my beautiful sister!
Yay for a day off! Great photos, love the one with the sun glasses. Your sister is a good sister if she will pose for you in a 100+ weather in a jean jacket!!
3 comments:
Yay for a day off! Great photos, love the one with the sun glasses. Your sister is a good sister if she will pose for you in a 100+ weather in a jean jacket!!
I love the black and white. You Sexton girls are so beautiful! Glad that you enjoyed your day!
Amy Sue
Thank you for making me feel like a rock star! What a fun day - you are really talented Amy.
Post a Comment