Well, we got Molly a new chair. A red beanbag chair to be exact! And she totally loves it. But I must admit that I had an ulterior motive. Childrens portrait photographers often use a beanbag to pose little babies who can't hold their head up or sit upright yet. So when Molly was having "quiet time" in her room (since she doesn't nap anymore), I took the opportunity to take it for a test drive. And I just happen to have two cute little models to try it with!

5 comments:
Very cute models! And I get to see them on Thursday!--
And what adorable models you have:)
What a perfect picture of Paige!
Where did you get your beanbag chair? I've been looking around...
Such adorable little babies!!!! And great models too!
Those are great pics, Amy! You can really see the personalities coming out.
Post a Comment