Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter...

One of the highlights of having three children is that I get to dress them similarly for holidays! Some of you may think that this is odd, but I remember many Easter and Christmas photos with my sisters and I all dressed the same. The problem was that being the youngest daughter, I got all the hand-me-downs. This meant I often had the same holiday outfit for way too many years because I got it in three different sizes. Now obviously because I have a boy, having matching outfits is a little more difficult. But I did it! Here's the kids decked out in matching gingham!


But as much as I enjoy torturing my children with matching outfits, let's not forget the true reason for the season! And no... it's not because we need a reason to eat chocolate bunnies...

"You can see now how it is written that the Messiah suffers, rises from the dead on the third day, and then a total life-change through the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed in his name to all nations..." (Luke 24:46)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do the twins look so scared of Molly in the first picture?
Love Greg