Well... I don't know how well you'll be able to see this video at such a small size, but I had to at least try. People often ask me what it feels like to be carrying twins, and I often liken it to having an alien octopus squirming around inside there. I tried to catch some video clips of my belly moving all on its own and spliced them together. Hopefully at this small size you'll still be able to see my "belly dancing"! Ironically... this is subtle movement compared to other times...
7 comments:
no I can totally see the bambino's dancing up a storm.
Amy, you can totally see it! And that is too weird! Nice music, btw.
You can definitely see it. I hope they're staying out of your ribcage!
wow! It is so amazing to see them moving around like that! What a great idea to record it!!
I agree you can see it for sure! Looks like they are having fun in there!
How cool! Obviously those 2 are having a great time in there... hopefully not at your expense. Thanks for sharing!
The Umbargers
Thanks for sharing! That's the coolest thing ever!!!! :) I agree though, I hope that they aren't having so much fun that you are suffering!
Post a Comment