Hey everyone... Molly here! Hope you're enjoying the remnants of summer. We've had a fabulous week. I especially enjoyed this Thursday night when Auntie Paige brought her granddaughter (3-month old Winter) to our Bible Study. I got to hold the baby and feed her a bottle and bring her toys. I think I have sufficiently proven to Mommy that I will be a good helper when the twins come. Here's a picture of me giving Winter her bottle and smooching her forehead.

Then last night I got to hang out with Kirk and Marianne while Mommy and Daddy went to an 80's theme party. I'm only two years old and missed out on the 1980's, but something tells me I didn't miss much. Mommy and Daddy looked pretty silly all dressed up for their party. Daddy said Mommy looked like a pregnant Debbie Gibson. His outfit was really authentic and included a pink shirt, white pants and a rat tail attached to his hair in the back.


They got a lot of pictures of their friends dressed up too, but Mommy didn't ask their permission to post them on the blog... so she'll cut them some grace. You guys can thank her later.
6 comments:
Oh man, It's like a total bummer that we missed out! Your outfits were totally rad!
Love the outfits! Sometime, I will have to see the photos of everyone else to see what we missed out on...
It was a Totally Awesome Night!! You guys were a crack up!! I can't wait to get the rest of my pictures developed from the wild night. We were so glad that you could come. Hey just so you know Amy I voted for the pregnant Debbie Gibson. Although I feel better about calling you the pregnant Deborah Gibson because after all she was under 18 when she went by Debbie. I loved Debbie Gibson and I loved you guys for coming.
ooopps that last one was me
Kristina
way to funny!
Post a Comment