Hi there everyone! Hope you're doing well. Things around here aren't overly exciting. The highlight of my week was learning to blow bubbles in my bathtub water without inhaling and choking. Amazing... I know. I was also inspired by my cousin Hailey to try out a new hairstyle. Yes, I've graduated to pigtails. That's pretty much one step closer to my driver's license.



The weather here has been fairly warm (close to 100F) and I've enjoyed playing in the inflatable pool bought for me by Aunt Christie and Uncle Scott (thanks, you guys, for my Toys R Us gift card). Here's a pic of Daddy joining me in the pool. I wanted to tell him that he might be a little big for my pool but he seemed to be enjoying himself and I just didn't have the heart to kick him out. Anyway, I hope your week has been filled with pigtails and whale pools too!
3 comments:
Molly LOVE the piggies!! I also love the picture of you and your Daddy in the pool! Too cute!!
the piggies are way cute! The pool looks to be a much better time than going to work... maybe I'll come play in the pool with you Molly!
Those piggies are too cute!
Post a Comment