Sunday, July 15, 2007

My birthday week comes to an end...

Hi everyone... Well, I thoroughly enjoyed the grand finale of my birthday WEEK yesterday, when we had 37 people over for my birthday party. Mom and Dad set up a sprinkler, wading pool and slip-n-slide, and everyone had a blast. I was a little overwhelmed at first by all the people, but after shoving a piece of cake down my throat I loosened right up! Thank you so much to everyone who joined in the festivities. I really appreciated you coming over to celebrate. Mommy enjoyed herself so much that she's already thinking about planning her next big party. Daddy on the other hand needs a little more time to recuperate. Anyway, here's some pictures from the shindig. First of all, here's my cake and me enjoying a piece of it!

Also, here's some pictures of my friends enjoying themselves in our backyard. The first picture is Hailey trying to decide whether or not to brave the slip-n-slide, and figuring that sliding through the jaws of a shark just wasn't appealing. Then there's a picture of Tristan enjoying the pool and Tommy tossing around the beach balls.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Great Pictures!! We had a great time at your party Molly. In fact Tommy now wants a surfing/beach/dancing birthday party. So thanks for all the great decorating ideas!!
Kristina and Tommy