5. Sleep is for the weak.
4. Big people food is WAY better than the mush they try and feed babies.
3. Cheerios are the way to happiness.
2. Cardboard melts in your mouth... not in your hands.
1. Mommy and Daddy would do ANYTHING for me (except let me play in the toilet)!
Anyway, yesterday Isabelle's mommy (Auntie DeAnna) took some photos of me to commerate the first year of my birth. She did the pics as my birthday present and they turned out great. (Thanks Auntie Dee Dee!) But, I'm starting to think that I may need to hire myself a modelling agent the way everyone is constantly snapping my picture. At least that way I might get some royalties out if it! Anyway, here's a few of my birthday pics! Enjoy!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Molly!
Definitely get an agent, girl! You SHINE in these pics! You could save Mommy and Daddy plenty of stress and start your own college fund!
Happy Birthday, Molly Girl! Can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend!
Love,
Kerry
Feliz cumpleanos, Senorita Molly! I hope you had a really nice day today with your special cake. Tonka and Lego send you lots of slobbery kisses.
Love, Tio Max.
Happy Birthday Molly! Those are fabulous pictures of you! I hope you enjoy your birthday week!
Post a Comment