Thursday, May 5, 2011

Donner Pass

Last Saturday, I was busy helping to co-lead a Women's Ministry event for our church. And knowing that I was going to be busy all morning, Steve decided to take the kids BY HIMSELF up to Donner Pass to go play in the snow. I thought he was nuts, because I don't think I would have the guts to do that by myself. Garrett and Paige just can't navigate the snow well yet. But he figured that the trails would be clear and he'd be able to use the jogging stroller with the twins. Not only was the trip a success, he even shot some pictures off with his phone.


It sounds like they had a great time and even made a snow man. Steve, being the amazing father that he is, packed a lunch for them complete with a carrot for the snowman's nose.


When I was at the Women's Ministry event, I told all the other ladies that my amazing husband was taking the kids up the mountain. They were all as in awe as I was. It was just another example of how I landed the most amazing, involved, caring husband on the face of the planet. Love that man...

1 comment:

Christie, Scott, Hailey and Luke said...

Looks like a fun trip, go Steve! You are an awesome Daddy!