Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gingerbread

At my last SMOM meeting I won a gingerbread house kit. Ever since I brought it home, Molly has been begging to put it together. It ended up being a special thing for Steve to do with her while I had a Mommy break.


Now... Steve (being an engineer) has a tendency to really get into construction-related projects. He created a super-strength bonding agent using melted marshmallows and did detail work with melted chocolate.


Although Garrett and Paige napped through the event, they got to work on their own gingerbread project while Molly was at school yesterday. They got a giant gingerbread man from Aunt Nancy at Thanksgiving, and they quickly figured out how to stick the candy to my dollops of icing. It also didn't take them long to figure out it was edible and he quickly lost both of his legs.

No comments: