

We also took a trip to Swanston Park to enjoy their spray area. I think this may be one of my new favorite parks. Unfortunately, although Garrett LOVED it, the girls were a little overwhelmed by all the water and kids. So they spent all their time on my lap. Oh well... at least Garrett had fun!



When we were at home, I tried to engage the kids in cooperative play as much as possible so they could learn how to play TOGETHER better. Molly enjoyed playing "hairdresser", although I don't know if Paige was overly thrilled with the outcome.

Molly also dressed up in her old poodle Halloween costume and the twins had fun feeding her and petting her and grooming her. Paige just wanted to cuddle with her all the time and was constantly throwing her arms around her "doggie".

There was also a lot of "princess dress-up" time. And I found it interesting that despite my efforts of trying to get Garrett in a gown or tutu, he had absolutely no interest in participating. He preferred wrestling with his favorite dog.


Here's to a long weekend with Daddy and back-to-school next week! Whoo whoo!
1 comment:
That's so funny, can't imagine the big G in a tutu. I can just imagine the comments from mom and dad.... ;)
Post a Comment