Friday, March 12, 2010

Boys and Girls

I'm sure noticing that my girls are quite different from my son. The girls are so much more relational. They love to interact and play together, which I love to see. This morning Molly dressed Paige and herself up in some princess garb and put together an entire make-believe scenario. Paige was SO happy to play along. But Garrett is only interested if the interaction involves wrestling.


That brings me to Garrett. He is a little talker. He says the usual first words, but he's already putting words together which amazes me. He says "bye bye Dada" and "all done". And he is SO STRONG! It blows my mind. Seriously. Today he's been practicing his new skill: getting to a standing position WITHOUT using his hands. He goes onto his knees, puts one foot up and just stands. Anyway, here's a video of Garrett in action.

2 comments:

Christie, Scott, Hailey and Luke said...

So sweet seeing the girls play together :) Great talking from Garrett, it's so fun hearing a little boy talking about his DaDa. I have a hard time getting up from the floor without my hands, way to go dude!

Barbara said...

Your kiddos are just so adorable that I want to eat them up :)