Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween Everyone!

Well, today was a fabulous day! For Halloween Molly was a "Fifi doggie" (in her own words)... also known as a pink poodle. I really enjoyed Molly's excitement for Halloween and her insistance for wearing her costume almost every moment I would let her. The day culminated with dinner at our friends' house. We had hot dogs and homemade macaroni & cheese (a traditional Jarquin Halloween meal) and Molly was in heaven. And then we hit the streets with her little buddy Winter to get some candy. The first few houses Molly was very timid and was pretty scared by some of the older kids' ghoulish costumes. But she got over it when she realized that people were throwing candy in her bag (although Daddy still carried her most of the way at her request). Then she finished up the night by downing a Kit Kat with some milk and heading home to bed. If I were a two-year old, I would say it was the perfect day. And I got so much joy watching her smile all day long!


3 comments:

DeAnna said...

That is an adorable costume!! Such a cutie Molly!

Katie Scott said...

So cute! I am glad you guys had a fun time!

Tricia said...

Soooo cute Molly! I'm glad you had a happy Halloween! Tell your mommy to post some preggy pictures. I want to see you beautiful belly!
Love Auntie Trish