Hey everyone! Today I spent the day with Mommy and Daddy at the
Nut Tree Park in Vacaville. This place is pretty darn cool and has a variety of rides for kids including a carousel, bumper cars, a train, and a small roller coaster. We had a blast. Now, I must admit that I was pretty timid about going on many of the rides. But I found my happy place on the carousel. I think I rode it at least a half dozen times. The lady running the ride knew me by the end. Anyway, I highly recommend this place and maybe I can convince my cousin Hailey to go next week. Yay! Hope you're all enjoying your weekend as much as I am!


2 comments:
Looks like she had fun! We love that place!!
Those are some pretty cute pictures! Glad you had a fun day!!
Post a Comment