




Of course, we also spent time preparing for Easter (read: shopping). Here is Hailey and I doing a thorough egg inspection. Note the coordinating outfits that Mommy and Aunt Christie put us in.
And then Easter Sunday was a whirlwind of excitment. We woke up and found some pretty awesome baskets waiting for us (although I must note that NEITHER of us had any chocolate in our baskets which is very disappointing). Then we went to church and got to participate in an Easter egg hunt after service. It's good that we had the hunt at church because I didn't really get the concept at first! It prepared me for the second egg hunt later at Aunt Nancy and Uncle Fred's house, at which point I got the concept. And not only did we get to hunt for more eggs, but we got to play with our other cousins (Logan, Brandon, Brody, Peyton and Gavin) and eat obscene amounts of food. I made up for the fact that there wasn't chocolate in my Easter basket!




It was a really fabulous visit. Both Hailey and I had our moments of sheer exhaustion and grumpiness, but all in all we had a blast together! I even cut my third eye tooth (one more to go) and lived to tell about it! I hope you all had an Easter as memorable as ours!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun visit! Glad you had a great Easter!!
I love the bunny ears! It looks like you had a wonderful holiday with family!
The girls are so cute together--well, when you could get them in a photo together, that is! Glad you had fun!!
I'm glad you guys had such a fun Easter! I missed seeing Molly in her Easter dress at church, but it looks beautiful here.
Post a Comment