#1 - Food. I'm what Mommy likes to call "a good eater". The only total aversion I have is to meat, making me pretty much a vegetarian. But Mommy gets me lots of protein with beans and cheese and eggs. And VERY occasionally she lets me eat a special treat... like this HUGE sucker!

#2 - Sleep. As some of you may know, as a small baby I was kind of "anti-sleep". But now, I love to sleep (unless there's people over and better things to do). I do tend to wake up in the morning a tad grumpy (just like my Mommy), but after my naps I wake up soooooo energized! Mommy often find me running laps around my crib or using the mattress as a trampoline!

#3 - Friends and family who love me. I have the most amazing family and a whole church full of little friends close to my age. And whether they're here in Sacramento, in another part of the state, or in another state or country... it's so nice to know there's so many people out there who care about me. Here's a picture of me playing with my friend Abby who's only 2 days older than me!
1 comment:
Molly, you and your cousin Hailey are our blessings. How wonderful it is to be able to look at your pictures whenever we start to miss you. I feel like you are right next door. Grandpa and I noticed that our baby Molly is changing quickly into a little girl aka "princess". hugs & kisses from Grandma & Grandpa B.
Post a Comment