Thursday, September 20, 2007

Girly girl... or tom boy?

Hey everyone. I've been having a fun week although I'm STILL struggling to get rid of my cough. I've had it for over two weeks now and it's getting old. Oh well. This week I have been having a bit of a dilemma... am I a girly girl or a tom boy? Actually, I'm probably a little of each. I must admit that I have a "small" obsession with purses right now and prefer to have my pink camo print purse with me when we go out. But my purse keeps sliding of my shoulder so I have to walk around with my arm straight up in the air, which gets tiring.


On the other hand though, I sure like to explore outside and get dirty. Notice in the picture below that the sidewalk is completely dry, except for the one puddle that I found and decided to sit in. I was just checking to see how durable and stain-resistant my nice, new white pants are. I was also test-driving the Uggs that my Grandpa and Grandma van Riessen bought me. They make me feel "out-doorsy"!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Molly you sure are cute in your baby Uggs! Hope you kick that cold pretty soon so that you and Ava can play together!