Hi everyone! Well, yesterday I launched my art career. Mommy and Daddy invested in some fingerpaints. They were a little fearful about my penchant for eating foreign substances, but the paint box was emblazed with the phrase "non-toxic" so they got a small sense of security about it. Daddy even tasted the paint just to make sure. Crazy Daddy! Anyway, I was a little tentative at first about getting stuff all over my hands, but I got the hang of things fairly quickly. It got a little messy, so it's a good thing they stripped me down to my diaper first. Here's a few photos of my emerging efforts into the art field! I've decided to call my first piece "Frantic Splash". Enjoy...


2 comments:
What a fine idea!
you could always use colored vanilla pudding that way when she eats it, theres no worries... of course no napping later either!
Post a Comment