This afternoon, Mommy and I went to Kaya's birthday party. She turned 3 years old, and I must say that she is awesome. I like playing with Kaya because she's really girly, just like me. Here's a picture of the birthday girl!

She had a Willy Wonka theme party, and let me tell you that there was ALOT of candy there. But every time I'd find some, Mommy would snatch it away from me. It got really annoying after a while. But she let me try some watermelon (another fruit I'm NOT allergic to - whoo whoo). As you can tell from the pictures below, I really got into my watermelon.
I had fun playing with Kaya and my friend Shae during the party. The best part was when Shae's daddy (Uncle Charlie) towed us girls around in their wagon WHILE he was pushing Baby Devin in the stroller. That man can multi-task!
I also enjoyed playing a puddle that I found. I kept trying to put my face in it to have a drink, but once again Mommy put the kabosh on my fun. That woman is a really bummer sometimes! But all in all, I had a great time! Thanks Kaya for inviting me!
No comments:
Post a Comment