The best part is that she was missing her two front teeth just in time for Christmas, so she could sing this song...
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
"All I want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth"
Yesterday Paige lost her first teeth! Her bottom two teeth had been starting to get a little wiggly. But last night during baths, Molly took those teeth by force. Paige had been playing a funnel like a little horn, and apparently it was annoying Molly. She reached over and batted the funnel out of Paige's mouth, taking her bottom teeth with it. All this was happening as I was getting ready to leave for a client meeting. All of a sudden I heard Paige scream in pain, and Molly scream "Oh no! There's so much blood!". Apparently when teeth get knocked out before they're quite ready they bleed... a lot! I got Paige calmed down and Molly removed from the scene, and was only ten minutes late for my meeting. Phew. Needless to say, Paige got TWO little stuffed animals for her first lost teeth from a sympathetic tooth fairy. These photos were taken a few weeks later when her new teeth were already starting to come up.
The best part is that she was missing her two front teeth just in time for Christmas, so she could sing this song...
The best part is that she was missing her two front teeth just in time for Christmas, so she could sing this song...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment