Monday, April 8, 2013

The things Garrett says...

Sometimes Garrett completely cracks me up with the things that he says.  I often put his "Garrett-isms" on Facebook, but I thought I'd post some of them here for posterity.  Here a conversation we had after he came into the room dressed like this, complete with ballet slippers...


Me:  Are you a Superhero Ballet Bunny?
Him:  No... I'm Prince Charming.
Me:  Um...what?


In another one of his superhero moments (no costume this time), he walks into the room and says, "I think I'm turning into Spiderman. I'm going to go try and climb the walls now."  And then he just turns around and walks down the hall.

And in his typical flirtaceous way, here's a small conversation he had with his Nanny (Charley) a couple weeks ago:
Garrett to his Nanny: You're pretty like a flower.
Charley: Thank you Garrett!
Me from the other room: What a flirt!
Garrett: It works every time...

No comments: