So now I've got all these awesome photos of them. So what's next? I forsee a giant wall collage of canvases in my future!
Saturday, September 15, 2012
Updated photos of the kiddos
My session that was scheduled for this weekend cancelled, which meant that this was the first weekend I had free until Thanksgiving. So it seemed appropriate that I take the time to take some updated photos of my own kiddos. I haven't done their photo TOGETHER for a long time... probably because it's a daunting task. When I'm shooting other people's kids, they're there to help with the wrangling. When I'm shooting my own kids (without Steve's help) then I'm photographer AND wrangler. This is not an easy task. So off we went to Old Sac. There was some pleading and some bribing and I got some decent pictures that I'm happy with.
Although I did get some good pictures, the colors of their outfits were begging me to shoot them in a field during sunset. Yes... that's how my mind works. So Steve offered to help with the wrangling and we took them out one more time to the Sacramento Horseman's Association. Let me tell you... it was SO much easier with his help!
So now I've got all these awesome photos of them. So what's next? I forsee a giant wall collage of canvases in my future!
So now I've got all these awesome photos of them. So what's next? I forsee a giant wall collage of canvases in my future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment