Thursday, June 16, 2011

Be Refreshed

This weekend was our church's annual picnic at Folsom Lake, coined "Be Refreshed". Unfortunately, it was scheduled for immediately after church which is right when Garrett and Paige nap. We "considered" trying to push them through, but eventually decided that having two screaming miserable toddlers didn't sound very refreshing. So Steve stayed home and napped with the twins, while I took Molly to the lake. She wasn't about to miss out hanging with all of her little friends.


The church rented some boats and Molly was determined that I take her out on one. So we took a tandem kayak out on the lake. Before I know it, we gained a few more passengers. Molly loved having Mommy's play water chauffeur to her and her friends and I enjoyed the work out!


Great food. Great weather. Great friends. It couldn't have been a better afternoon and I really enjoyed spending some one on one time with Molly.

No comments: