Monday, August 9, 2010

Canada Trip: Part 6 (Aquarium)

Alrighty... it's taken me a bit to get back to sifting through all the pictures from our vacation. This post is about our trip to the aquarium. It was the only day that our ENTIRE family got to hang out together because my Dad had to work a lot when we were there. We decided to take a trip to the Shaw Ocean Discovery Center. It was a BEAUTIFUL day and the kids had so much fun enjoying the exhibits... particularly the touch pools.


After our time at the aquarium, we went out to lunch and then took a wonderful stroll along the ocean. It really made me miss living on the coast. There's nothing like Vancouver Island on a warm sunny day.


And I loved this picture because it shows you that I come by the "photography bug" honestly. I love how everyone is sporting camera gear!

No comments: