
And then tonight was our last Life Group (Bible Study) meeting. Actually it was more of a Christmas party then a meeting. They are such a fabulous group and it has been a hard decision for Steve and I to step down from leading and hosting, but with the twins coming... it was time. It's hard to believe that we've been leading this group for three and a half years now! Each and every one of our group has impacted our lives in some way! Anyway, here's a classic picture of our group from tonight.

One of the highlights of the evening (other than the awesome food) was our annual White Elephant gift exchange. And one of the most hilarous gifts of the evening was definitely the "Jesus Action Figure".

We ended up stealing this particular gift for Molly and by the end of the evening she had Jesus and Cinderella paired up. I just had to get a picture...

6 comments:
Thank you Amy (and Paige) for the picture! Wow you look amazing!!! Absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to meet my new niece and nephew. These pictures make it more real for those of us not there to share it with you.
As for the Jesus action figure...can you believe I bought the same one for someone?! Though you'll have to tell Molly I never thought to pair him up with Cinderella. Now there's some children who would be amazing!
Love you and miss you a lot. I'm feeling it more than ever as Christmas gets closer! Give Molly a huge hug from me.
Did you swallow a watermelon Amy!?!
Okay that was mean you look fantastic in that photo, no need for lipstick.
I'm excited waiting for the twins to get here!
Love the post, Amy! The pictures are classic. Thanks for opening your home yet again. We had a wonderful and memorable time.
What a fun night! And, you're right, the Jesus action figure was pretty great.
Even the lack of lipstick can't diminish your glow. You all make such a beautiful family! Can't wait to meet Garrett and Paige... this Amy and Steve really like those names too. Enjoy the holidays! All the best! The Umbargers
PS Please check your e-mail. I need to send a message your way and wanted to give you a heads up. Thanks!
Wow, I feel so honored your naming your little girl after me! Just kidding. Cool names! Can't wait to see pictures of them when they are born.
Post a Comment