Friday, May 25, 2007

There's no place like home...

Well... I survived my trip to Canada and I'm back home in my own crib! Yay! I have to admit that it was a wonderful vacation. Nani and Papa introduced me to the joys of soft serve ice cream, which Papa fed to me EVERY night. Mommy told me not to get used to it so I'm sure that's the last I'll see of ice cream for a while. Oh well. I also got to see my Aunt Shelly and Uncle Todd, Great Grandma and Grandpa, and Great Aunt Donna and Uncle Don! They all brought me clothes and I think my wardrobe is officially larger than Mommy's now. Now that I'm back home I'm suffering with some teeth that are trying to come in. They hurt! I've found it necessary to wake up several times in the night to remind Mommy how much pain I'm in. If I have to suffer, everyone else does to! Hope those teeth come in soon. Daddy's not feeling too great either as he's suffering with a sinus infection. He did a whole bunch of yard work while Mommy and I were gone, and that couldn't have been good for his allergies and sinuses. Poor Daddy. And Mommy has a little contract that she's doing for the Water Forum here in town. She has to finish their grant proposal by the end of May, so whenever I go down for a nap I hear her typing away on the computer. All in all, life is good here. I'm sure happy to be back home with both my Mommy and Daddy! Here's a few more pictures that I like from our trip to Canada!

2 comments:

JABBY said...

welcome home molly!
let's play soon :)
-abby

Andrea said...

I'm glad you're back Molly! Hope those teeth don't give you too much trouble. Say hi to your Mommy for me!